The general idea of this group is simple. Everyone is different. Therefore, the following rules are necessary.
- Don’t be a jerk.
- People will get angry because the games we play can be intense. It’s no big, but try not to get too carried away
- Nobody cares about your coarse language, but slurs and attacks against fellow members just aren’t cool.
- If you mess up and say something stupid, and you get called out (or even if you don’t) then be cool and apologize, then don’t do it again.
- Minecraft: Do not grief. Don’t set entire biomes on fire. Don’t destroy what doesn’t need to be destroyed. Remember that our server is limited, so no spamming TNT or other explosives.
- Sometimes people will say stupid stuff in the heat of battle. Try to shrug it off if you can.
- If someone goes overboard, just calmly let them know they did. Then accept their apology.
- Don’t get offended by the coarse language and (friendly) trash talking that will happen. If you can’t handle a little heat, this isn’t the right place to be.
- Minecraft: If someone accidentally mines into your property, or unintentionally destroys something of yours, work with them to rebuild it. Do not retaliate, and accept their apology and assistance.
- No slurs.
- No using slurs.
- To extend this, be respectful of peoples’ gender identities. In Teamspeak we have flair for gender identity. Be aware of these flairs.
- If you’re not here to be sociable with everyone, you shouldn’t be here.
- Joining the Teamspeak server group and changing channels without speaking or typing “hello” to the lobby (assuming at least one person is there at the time) will result in a kick and eventually a ban for repeated offenses.
That’s pretty much it. Be cool, and have a little humility if you mess up.